HVAC Level I Technician has a strong interest in pursuing this trade as a career and is excited to learn skills and gain experience within our HVAC department. As a HVAC Level I Technician you will be required to perform routine maintenance, replacing parts, repairing machinery, and furnishing the HVAC level II and level III technicians with tools, materials, and supplies. You must be able to follow directions and be willing to help with any aspect of an HVAC project.
- HVAC Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with the installation of HVAC systems on commercial and residential properties.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for HVAC installation.
- Cleaning and replacing air ducts, filters, coils, etc.
- Following instructions for picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from job sites.
- Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
- Completing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and the associated equipment.
- Coordinating with team members to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all HVAC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Experience and familiarity with HVAC systems and their inner workings.
- Familiarity with all tools and equipment necessary for HVAC installation and maintenance.
- Ability to lift 55 pounds.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving abilities and strong attention to details.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Availability to work after-hours and weekends.
- Always maintains a professional image by:
- Following safety policies and procedures
- Abiding by all DBK standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous and professional demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Possess a strong personal desire for improvement.
Submit Your Resume For
HVAC Level I Technician – Tampa
"*" indicates required fields